VIM in Belize No Longer

Sunday, August 06, 2006


Softball & VBS

Just thought you might like to meet the boys who have been coming out three times a week for a practice and pick-up game. We had expected 60 out for registration and got none, but just by going out to the field day after day we have picked up these few fine young men. I don’t know whether we will ever make a team but we usually have fun. The two big boys at the back are out of our age range but practice and play with us anyway. What I still can’t understand is what happens to the adults who say, time and again, that they will come out and help, but don’t.

Tomorrow is the first day of a two-day Vacation Bible School to be run by a priest and his wife and friends visiting from Texas. I have no idea what sort of a turn out of children to expect, though I think I can count on the adults this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home