VIM in Belize No Longer

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Need Help.

I woke up this morning from a dream in which I was being severely chastised (to put it politely) by someone, from a previous parish I think, for bring forgetful and missing appointments – which I have been and done at least twice recently!

Fr. Stephen, our Rector, suggested that I was perhaps being hounded by St. John the Baptist in the midst of this Advent Season.  Whatever, I will be trying to be more responsible – though I see that I have just double-booked for Tuesday’s Advisory Board meeting and will be going to the Messiah in Peterborough instead!

I need your help, everyone.  Don’t be shy about reminding me of my responsibilities, other than the responsibility to remember.  Keep in touch; there is no one else here to remind me.  What a shame if I happened to forget to catch my plane to Belize on Feb 20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home