VIM in Belize No Longer

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Today I got an email

Today I got an email from Paul in Punta Gorda (PG). He’s ministering there until I arrive and looking after arrangements for my Induction. He had heard from Tess (the deacon in the neighbouring parish) that I was a little concerned about these arrangements. Well, yes and no. I’m not at all concerned that everyone there will do a great job, what I am concerned about is the sort of job I’ll do after all the excitement is over.

I know I shouldn’t be.

  • All my life as a Christian I’ve been learning to trust and not to worry.
  • Today’s Scripture Union message asked: Do I sense God’s presence with me each day? Have I been consecrated by faith in Christ for the sacred purpose of serving him? Will I commit myself afresh today to God’s mission for me as one of his people in the world?
  • And here is a picture of my favourite t-shirt hanging on the line!

What, me worry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home