VIM in Belize No Longer

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I Made It!

I didn't really think I'd be able to do it, but no problem! I left Cobourg at 6:30am Saturday and arrived at my sister's home in St. Stephen, New Brunswick at 7pm - 12 1/2 hours of smooth sailing. There were no problems crossing the borders, no snow on the roads, and thanks to my Tom Tom I didn't take one wrong turn! Of course, there wouldn't be any snow since I'd just laid out $$$ for a set of new snow tires! Now it only remains to be seen whether I can do the whole thing in reverse in a couple of weeks.

Before leaving Ontario and through the wonders of the Internet I located a second-hand pedestal mailbox for sale in Saint John, N.B. So I'll be driving into the city sometime this week to pick it up and cart it all the way back home. I suppose I could just cut a slot in the front door, but....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home