VIM in Belize No Longer

Friday, August 03, 2007







The Wedding – July 7, 2007

Here are the promised pictures from the wedding of Jeanine Hastie and Stephen Isherwood. Everything went off without a hitch (as far as I know). The only complicating factor for me came when my car broke down. Thanks go to my sister and brother-in-law for becoming my taxi service and to the Rev. Bob Lecky who took these photos (which are really portraits here mostly for my family to see!). I can't get them in the order I want, but they include (probably in this order: Steve & Jeanine, my sister Mary, myself, my brother-in-law Charlie, and Steve's Godparents Judy Ingram and John Doughty - the photographer is also a godfather. Having all three godparents there was something special. More pictures of the wedding itself should follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home