VIM in Belize No Longer

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hello Everyone
So sorry there's been nothing posted since I arrived in Belize. But then, maybe you hadn't noticed - no one posted any comments. Feel free to, if you don't mind other people reading them. I have been busy but the biggest hold-up has been the long wait to get internet-connected. Well, it hasn't happened yet so this is coming from the Internet Cafe, just off the top of my head. Your prayers for both me and Belize would be appreciated as we head into Independence Day tomorrow, September 21.
Noise and rain have been my chief impressions of the Town of Punta Gorda, and with tomorrow's celebration the noise will be infinitely more and longer. St. Joseph's Church is located right at the heart of town, next to the Town Square where everything happens. Where else would the Anglicans build?
I'm hoping to send pictures and vignettes soon - the modem "may arrive on Friday". I really appreciate hearing from any who want to send an email and I try to reply whenever I pick them up.
Blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home