VIM in Belize No Longer

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Christmas Isn't Far Away!


Yesterday Kathy sent me the whole script for The Christmas Story in the style I know from St. John’s, Port Hope. Those of you familiar with that production may wonder how we could attempt that here in little St. Joseph’s, PG. Never mind, I’m wondering exactly the same thing. In my mind things are starting to come together but there are little practicalities like: Who’s going to play the parts? What are we going to use to make costumes? Will a keyboard and a bugle work for the music?

But if we don’t start we’ll never find out the answers!

I’ve been doing some MSN Messaging which has been fun, partly because it just happens. There I am working away at the computer and up pops a message saying that YOU have just signed in. Quickly I try to think of something nice or smart to say and, if you feel like it, you answer and away we go. I’ve talked to Steve in Cobourg, Ren and Stephen in Port Hope, Eric in Cold Springs (all Ontario) and Joel in South Korea. Anyone else out there?

The pictures are of bushes in the church/rectory yard. We have started doing some work to make it look really pretty, and yesterday I planted an orange tree. There is already a plantain tree and I’m waiting patiently for its offerings to ripen.

0 Comments:



<< Home