VIM in Belize No Longer

Sunday, December 18, 2005

As I said below ...

As I said below, “you do all you can and then time runs out”. Well, yesterday time ran out and, as anyone here will tell you, Belize time is something else. Gathering time for the cast was 5:15pm. By 5:30 one shepherd had arrived! Some of the cast arrived after we started at 6:15; some of them never arrived. Some of the audience arrived half way through; some of them never arrived. But improvise we did and, as I said in my Christmas letter, “It was not the accomplished affair I would have liked, but it was our offering and I think it was received as such.”

Tomorrow I make the 6-hour bus trek to Belize City for a day of meetings and then do it in reverse on Wednesday. By which time I’ll be in panic mode for the Christmas services (thought there will only be two, 7pm Saturday and 9am Sunday) and other Christmas duties. I may not get to post before the big day, so herewith I wish you a very blessed Christmas, and if you can’t celebrate it with those you love, may you love those with whom you celebrate it.

http://jsmagic.net

1 Comments:

  • Wishing you a Merry and Blessed Christmas too dear Stanley. We miss you and wish you all the best for a joyeous Christmas and a wonderful New Year,
    Love All of the Mason Family & Georgiana

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home